WELCOME TO THE WOOD MORNING COFFEE CABIN
Proud to be sharing our wares with the folks of The Lodge at Mount Moist Plinth, as well as the town of Bahlzak and all homesteads in the Musgee Taaent Mountain Range.
Staying at The Lodge on the mountain? Join us each morning for a Nut Job and a Pastry.
Remember that coffee, always, tastes better in one of our mugs; be sure to grab a souvenir mug from our gift shop.
We have our classic mugs & t-shirts, hoodies and MORE!
SCROLL DOWN to learn how to make a NUT JOB at home!
WOOD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US FOR A WOOD MORNING NUT JOB
With not everyone being able to join us each morning for a Nut Job; we wanted to be sure to share our simple recipe with you, so you can enjoy a Nut Job at home.
Hopefully in your Wood Morning Coffee Mug!
The Stuff You Will Need
- 2 shots of Demon Sea Men (or use your favourite fresh ground espresso beans, we like the extra “grit’ that Demon Sea Men add to the flavour.)
- Heaping teaspoon of your favourite chocolate hazelnut spread (or more)
- Boiling water
What You Will Need to Do
- Grab that teaspoon heaping with hazelnut spread and drop it in your mug.
- Pull 2 shots of espresso and pour that over your chocolate hazelnut spread so it can start to melt, slowly add the boiling water, stirring in the nutty goodness.
- Leave room for cream. (Adding cream, adds a little extra fat to the drink to help bring the flavours out and across your palette – but you can omit if you like – this secret is where the luxury of a nut job lies.)